ARTprojectA is dedicated to sourcing new ART and connecting with new artists on a regular basis, so we can keep our site fresh and distinctive. We always welcome artwork submissions for consideration, as long as they are properly submitted. If you are an artist who is interested in submitting work please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more detailed guidelines about how to proceed.
Here is brief overview of how we work with artists. We strongly recommend that you check to see if these principles will work for you, before submitting any work for our review:
- We only sell ART that is priced under $4,500 retail
- Work must be original and either unique, or produced in limited editions, and of the highest quality. (Only rarely do we consider edition sizes larger than 100, or open editions.)
- All work is sold on consignment; consignment contracts typically run for 4 months.
- Generally we require that all work accepted by us is sent to APA headquarters; artists are responsible for the cost of shipping work to us.
- In order to maintain the uniqueness of ARTprojectA, we ask that work shown with us not be shown on other art e-commerce sites.
As we receive many submissions from artists every week, we ask that you carefully follow the procedures we have established. Unfortunately, work that is not submitted correctly cannot be reviewed.