Making your search for ART an easy and pleasant experience is of paramount importance to us! Here are some suggestions to help you make the most of our website.
OUR HOME PAGE
Each time you visit ARTprojectA you will see a different (and random) selection of ART highlighted on our home page. To change the selection shown, you can simply click the VIEW MORE ART button.
OUR FILTERING SYSTEM
Our simple browsing and filter system allows you to search for ART in a variety of ways. You can browse our list of Artists to get a quick overview of the kind of work they each produce. Or you can browse by you favorite Medium, such as Paintings, Photography, Prints, etc. If you are looking for something very specific, we suggest you use our Price, Color, Size and Theme categories to narrow your search. You can even apply multiple filters to the same search: for example, if you are looking for a black and white photograph of a particular size, in a certain price range. To change your search parameters, simply click the X next to a highlighted filter in order to remove it from your search.
Once you’ve clicked on the thumbnail image of a particular work of ART, we present you with detailed information about that piece, other works by the same artist, similar works of ART by other artists that might appeal to you, and any items you have previously viewed during your browsing session. If you want to know more about the artist, you can easily move from the artwork detail page to the artist’s profile page.
My ART functions as your wish list and personal gallery. You can tag as many items as you like for separate viewing in My ART, making it easier to choose among different pieces of ART that you are considering. You can also come back later and look at your custom selections at another time. In order to use My ART, you must first register for an account with APA. To put something into My ART, simply click the My ART icon by the item. (Note: this does not place the work on hold, but simply allows you to keep a visual reference of your favorite ART pieces so you can return to them at any time.) Once in My ART, you can also easily remove items or double click on a thumbnail image to view more information about that piece and to place it in your shopping cart (ART Cart).
We want to take the mystery out of buying and owning ART. Our ever-expanding ART101 section will help you navigate your way through the ART world. Refer to our handy ART Glossary, and check out interesting articles such as Tips for Collecting and Buying Art, Framing Suggestions and Installing and Caring for Art.
TIPS FOR USING OUR WEBSITE
- Bookmark www.artprojecta.com for easy future access.
- You may have noticed that the ART shown on our Home Page is a random selection of highlights, which will “shuffle” each time you re-enter the site. We’ve set it up in this way to provide you with a fresh selection of ART each time you visit our website.
- Take advantage of using our highly integrated and layered filter system to search for ART if you are looking for something specific.
- Check out the suggestions we provide on the lower half of the detail page for each piece of ART, which will include more work by the same artist, other artwork that might appeal to you, and work you’ve previously viewed during your browsing session.
- Visit our What’s Hot section regularly, to see What’s New (new artwork added in the last few weeks), We Suggest (our weekly staff picks), Last Chance (editions which are nearly sold out), Great Gifts (gift suggestions by our staff), and ONLY at ARTprojectA (unique pieces and limited editions which are exclusively available at ARTprojectA).
- Create an Account to make check-out easier and faster, and to place items for separate viewing in My ART.
- Use My ART as a personalized gallery or wish list for those pieces you particularly like.
- SUBSCRIBE to our ARTprojectA News & Offers mailing list: be among the first to receive notice of new work, detailed profiles of artists, gift suggestions and special promotional offers. We promise not to bombard you with emails — you won’t receive more than 3 to 4 emails a month. You can unsubscribe at any time, and of course your information will be kept totally confidential.
- Email or call us (see CONTACT) should you have any questions. The ART enthusiasts on our team will be happy to talk to you about ART or your order!
- Keep up with what’s new by subscribing to our popular BLOG, which covers interesting news in the ART world, tips for collecting and buying ART, news about ARTprojectA artists and much more. Or follow us on FACEBOOK and TWITTER.
- Share ART with friends and family — don’t hesitate to click on the FACEBOOK LIKE icon if you like this site or a piece of ART you see.
- Have more questions about ART or ARTprojectA? Go to FAQs for great information and answers to Frequently Asked Questions.